Force planner forum

Army planning : discuss!
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:36 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: is said to stop and stoop
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 pm 

unequivocally that unified. The old saying
In fact, the fundamental reason is because the cost of everyone's time is different : we often see supermarkets have a lot of the old lady , because the cheaper eggs five cents , so I went to row half hours of the team . Although there are limited to 5 pounds per person , but also add up a small profit in two five , but for them, their half-hour , if not used to queuing ,jordan shoes, the effectiveness of almost 0 . However, Bill Gates , is said to stop and stoop,burberry soldes, pick up 100 yuan ,abercroombie, the loss for him , because he 's every second time , you can create thousands of course this is only an analogy , because Bill is not on their own time to make money .
In fact, the so-called network marketing spend do not spend money , the implication is that you take the time , or to spend money . The conclusion is actually very clear : time cost , choose to spend time does not cost money , time cost , choose to spend money to save time . For example , a grass-roots , not money,casque dr dre, more time , this time , the cost of his time is very low, so no cost network marketing late opening one day , this time the cost of rushing , then the best is preferred throwing money at online marketing
time and money can be converted , but for different people ,louboutin pas cher, So you exchange which side , based on your situation .相关的主题文章:

I brightened the picture

fun to open .

http://bbs.fitonelife.com/showtopic.aspx?forumpage=1&topicid=63707&page=end&jump=pid#174572

but frequent in cottage activities. Police assault trial of the robbery gang members for the arrest of several April, and finally learned, Wang Yuyang's girlfriend also cottage living, Wang Yuyang very likely hiding at his girlfriend.

Post subject:   落叶话凄凉
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 pm 

庭深长日静,michael kors

更深夜漫长,supra

晓风带寒意,casque beats

落叶话凄凉,mercurial。 喜欢
相关的主题文章:

I have a sunny life

in a sallow light

I often think

personnel easy points goes by how much she explains, scattered in the fleeting warm dream final or wind dispersed. Years of Bliss, who moved hearts, scrambling who share flawless share of tranquility, the long road, only the shadow should be where in accordance with Like