Force planner forum

Army planning : discuss!
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:31 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: One did not knit sweater
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:42 am 

a knit sweater , dark green wool is bought when I was in Dongguan . Woven into the original plan a week ,http://unbreakmyheart.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=489874&view=unread#unread
Lead: They call a public awareness; them, said to be born in the new era is long in the sun; them a little publicity so many people disdain; them young but a little tired ... they is a group of life in among the crowd hovering outside in love after 80 diamond Pharaoh five., but I get up is five minutes of passion ,

In fact ,casque beats, I am not so lazy , I remember a winter of high school ; inadvertently prompted because wool, according to written operating . Organization of the demolition ,franklin marshall, the dissolution of the organization , see someone ,lunettes de soleil, secretly hidden ; fear of other people laughing at me clumsy, and even the mother , I do not let see . A strong self-esteem , and finally a few days after the month how at the beginning , how to weave on the needle , the needle ; my first piece of a glove , north of the middle of winter is very cold , I put the gloves to the mother . hope that the mother is worn on the hand , warm in my heart !

day I clearly remember my mother in front of the family in front of my praise . Later , I learned to weave knitted wool ,http://forums.bonkaboo.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=398040&view=unread#unread
Lead: They call a public awareness; them, said to be born in the new era is long in the sun; them a little publicity so many people disdain; them young but a little tired ... they is a group of life in among the crowd hovering outside in love after 80 diamond Pharaoh five.,mercurial, woven towels, woven scarves and weave a variety of tricks . When I was young ,outlet hogan, but now I was thoroughly turned into another person .

I looked at that did not knit sweater , was filled with the feelings of the eight elements of the seven dirty . A knit sweater is a semi-finished products ,hogan, like a no completion of the building ; no matter what you point of view to see is not perfect . Like an incomplete story is only the beginning of the end has not reached the end of the happiness which docked like my ups and downs of the road of life always !

tell the truth, wrote here , I do not know how to end this log ; exasperation after I once again could not help but smile : a knit sweater going to go or to be continued ? -; like