Force planner forum

Army planning : discuss!
It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:05 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Game 5,Jazz vs. Nuggets NBA Pick-Preview
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 pm 

Melo averages 34.5 points per game in series but all the other key Denver Nugget starters have seen their scoring drop through the first four gamesyouth MLB jersey. Unless they step up to support their star, they could be cleaning out their lockers on Thursday.
Even at home, a seven-point spread for Denver seems a bit much, doesn’t it? Not only have the Jazz already stolen a game on the road in this series, they’ve beaten three straight spreads.
A big reason for that is their outstanding team play so farNBA jersey. Deron Williams has almost matched Anthony’s output, averaging 26.8 points and 12 assists through four games, but he’s had tremendous support. Carlos Boozer has been a beast, averaging 22 points and 11 boards. Paul Millsap and C.J. Miles have also chipped in plenty of offense.
At this point, it’s safe to say Denver can’t keep Utah off the board in this series. Too many Jazz players are hot and it seems there’s always someone opencheap MLB jersey. The key is for Chauncey Billups, J.R. Smith, Nene and Kenyon Martin to step up and help Melo offensively.
Can it happen? Maybe. At least Billups and Smith have no excuses. But Martin (knee) is still not 100 per cent and Boozer is absolutely dominating on the boards as a result.
As we saw with Dwyane Wade in Game 4 of the Heat/Celtics seriesMLB jersey, I’m sure Carmelo Anthony will find a way to keep his team alive, even if he has to drop another 40 points to do so. But I definitely don’t think Denver can win this serieswholesale MLB jersey. I also don’t think it can cover a seven-point spread against the top ATS team in the Western Conference this season.

Post subject: Love Letter 1
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:56 pm 

Ralph Lauren tshirt Femme More than anything in this world I want to spend the rest of my life with you. lacoste polo t shirt Femme . Ralph Lauren t shirt Homme .Lacoste polo t shirt Homme

Post subject: famail joke1
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:20 pm 

A man goes hiking. he gets tired after a while and finds a cave to rest in he sees a shining light at the end of the tunnel its a magic lamp he rubs it and a genie pops out. cheap puma
The genie says, "I will give you three wishes but there's a catch, everything you wish for your wife gets double."cheap puma
So the man says okay. cheap puma
First he wishes for a convertible, the genie says, "OK your wife gets double."
Then he wishes for a million dollars, the genie says, "OK your wife gets double." cheap puma
Then his last wish is, "Beat me half to death."cheap puma

Post subject: JOKE
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:32 pm 

Wife:You see.According to te statistics on the nike air max tn
paper,80% of those who have died of liver cancer nike air max tn
have drunk alcohol.nike air max tn
Husband:It\'s okey. To my investigation,all Thespeopleeat meals.nike air max tn puma chaussures

Post subject: Like father, like son
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:32 pm 

Son: Papa, what' s the meaning of " Like father, like son"?nike air max tn
  Father: Bastard. What another scandalous thing have you done in the school?puma chaussures
nike air max tn
nike air max
nike air max 95

Post subject: LeBron not sure Cavs owner Gilbert 'ever cared'
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 pm 

MIAMI (AP) -- Adding a new layer to the rift between LeBron James and Dan Gilbert, the NBA's two-time reigning MVP and new Miami Heat forward has told GQ magazine that he isn't sure the Cleveland Cavaliers owner "ever cared" about him during their time together.
In an article released Tuesday, James spoke of how widespread criticism of his decision -- and how he chose to make it a television event -- is fueling him this offseason, plus reiterated how Ohio will always remain his home.MBT shoes
But perhaps his sharpest words were reserved for Gilbert, the owner who lashed out at him shortly after James announced that he would be joining the Heat.
"I don't think he ever cared about LeBron," James is quoted as saying. "My mother always told me: 'You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You'll get a good sense of their character.' Me and my family have seen the character of that man."NFL jerseys
Gilbert did not immediately respond to a request for comment Tuesday.
James made similar remarks on the night Miami signed him to a six-year contract, doing so while sitting alongside the other two legs of the Heat superstar triangle, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
Gilbert was clearly scorned by James' choice, firing off a now-infamous letter to Cleveland fans describing it all as "a shameful display of selfishness and betrayal." He called James "narcissistic" and "self-promotional" and vowed the Cavaliers would win a championship before "the self-titled former king."jordan shoes
Further, in an interview the same night with The Associated Press, Gilbert said he felt James quit on Cleveland during the 2009 and 2010 playoffs. Gilbert was ultimately fined $100,000 by the NBA for what commissioner David Stern said were comments that fell into the category of being "a little extreme."
In the GQ article, James took exception to the "quitter" tag.
"Every night on the court I give my all, and if I'm not giving 100 percent, I criticize myself," James said.
He added that he's looking forward to seeing the Cavaliers as opponents this season.
"I do have motivation," James told GQ. "A lot of motivation."
Among other highlights from the article:
? James said he wouldn't change any part of "The Decision," the made-for-TV event in Greenwich, Conn. where he announced his playing plans to an audience of about 10 million viewers. The hourlong show made $2.5 million for Boys & Girls Clubs. "When I found out I had an opportunity to do that for those kids, it was a no-brainer," James said.
? Despite his feuding with Gilbert, James thinks that if he could ever play for the Cavaliers again someday, it would be "a great story."hair straightener
? James explained he's always had an uneasy relationship with Cleveland because he's from Akron, a half-hour away. "It's not far, but it is far," James said. "And Clevelanders, because they were the bigger-city kids when we were growing up, looked down on us. ... So we didn't actually like Cleveland. We hated Cleveland growing up. There's a lot of people in Cleveland we still hate to this day."Christian Louboutin shoes

Post subject: S22 7 inch Upgrated Google Android 2.2 HDMI 3D Game
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:27 pm 

wholesale Q709 Google Android 2.2 7 inch NS166 ARM11-1000MHz Built-in 3G&G from http://www.agoodseller.com/q709-google-android-22-7-inch-ns166-arm111000mhz-builtin-3gg-p-5179.html
wholesale S22 7 inch Upgrated Google Android 2.2 HDMI 3D Game with Remote from http://www.agoodseller.com/s22-7-inch-upgrated-google-android-22-hdmi-3d-game-with-remote-p-5180.html

Post subject: baby doll dresses
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:14 am 

baby doll dresses
baby doll dresses
from http://www.weddinggownswholesale.com/baby-doll-dresses-p-6936.html
now sign up=free shipping this week.
free tailor-made,7days refund
be free to check the fabric before your purchase