Force planner forum

Army planning : discuss!
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:46 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Lakers Return From Trip, Remain Confident
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 pm 

Since the Lakers lost three straight games for the first time since acquiring Pau Gasol in February of 2008, the players and coach Phil Jackson knew they’d have to answer a round of “What’s wrong” questions when arriving back in Los Angeles.Yet after L.A.’s 96-94 loss in Orlando on Sunday afternoonyouth NBA jersey, Kobe Bryant may have already summed things up.
“We didn’t win the game but I saw what I wanted to see,” he said of a game he was within an inch of tying with a late jumperNBA jersey. “If we play with this type of effort, it will be hard for a team to beat us four times in a series. Here we competed and we have to take this mindset and this attitude and push it forward to the rest of the season.”
Bryant echoed some of those same sentiments after Monday’s practice, adding that sometimes during the regular season in particularcheap NBA jerseys, the team’s issue is more mental than physical.
“We’re very talented and we know what we’re capable of doing,” he explained. “Sometimes you don’t believe you can lose until it actually happenscheap NBA jersey. It sneaks up on you, and that’s something that we can’t allow to happen.”
Part of that sneaking up has to do with many of L.A.’s opponents, especially on the road, giving the defending champions their best shot.
“It’s not surprising that you’re the defending world champions, you’re the Lakers, it’s going to be higher intensity, higher pressure,” said Derek Fisher. “You’re going to have sell outs, which is (not always the case) before we get there … It’s just part of it.”
That’s not to say that the Lakers wouldn’t like to improve, especially when it comes to simple execution.
“The ball has to move morewholesale NBA jerseys,” said Pau Gasol of L.A.’s offense. “That’s going to give us a better rhythm, better looks, easier shots.”
“We just have to execute better, knock down shots,” added Bryant. “We’re getting shots that we want, really good looks, they’re (just not) falling for us.”
The Lakers are confident that the final 18 games will provide ample opportunity to ramp things up leading into the playoffs.
“We just have to get it together on both ends of the floor,” said the Spaniard. “With this team, the players that we have here and the coaching staff, we shouldn’t lose.”
The team’s first chance to show with a result what they know in their heads they can do comes Tuesday against the Toronto Raptors at STAPLES Center.

Post subject: Thinking about
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 am 

Thinking about his flat he decided to stay. "I just have one question, what happened to that pig?" asked the man. "Well,..he been in a fire not 'dat longs ago. Rescued all 'da childrens too. Yep, 'dat be one fine pig."said the farmer. New York Islanders
New York Rangers
Ottawa Senators"Well, how'd he get like that? Did the leg get burnt....or what?" asked the man. "Nope, he didn' get hurt." "Then what happened to his leg?" the man asked getting more & more impatient.

"Well," the farmer said annoyed "everybody knows 'dat you don't eat a pig like 'dat in one sittin".

Post subject: Please take
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:20 am 

Please take care that modern design practices and the latest materials are used in construction of the house, as I want it to be a showplace for the most up-to-date ideas and methods. Be alerted, however, that kitchen should be designed to accommodate, among other things, my 1952 Gibson refrigerator.
To insure that you are building the correct house for our entire family, make that you contact each of our children, and also our in-laws. ed hardy caps
ed hardy jewelry
ed hardy Long sleeve man TeeMy mother-in-law will have very strong feelings about how the house should be designed, since she visits us at least once a year. Make sure that you weigh all of thses options carefully and come to the right decision. I, however, retain the right to overrule any choices that you make.

Post subject: Compliment
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:49 pm 

"Larry! Come here!" said his furious mother, putting the telephone down, " I’ve just had a call   from Mrs. Harrison about your behavior to her Doris at the school dance last night. You wretched, rude boy!" tn requin
  "I was nice to her, Mum, really I was!" protested the youth. nike tn

"I even paid her a compliment when we had a dance." nike shox
  "Did you, indeed?" said his mother grimly, "And what exactly did you say?" nike chaussures
  "I said, Gosh, Doris, you sweat less than any fat girl I’ve ever danced with!" nike air max tn

Post subject: for the dog
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:24 am 

The family seated in a restaurant had finished their dinner when Father Called over the waiter.
"My son has left quite a lot of meat on his plate,tn requin" explained Father, "Could you give me a bag so that I can take it home for the dog?" nike tn
  "Gosh, Dad!" exclaimed the excited boy. "Have we got a dog then?" nike shox
nike air max tn nike shoes

Post subject: buy the vidoe
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:07 am 

Amos asked his mother whether they could have a video.
  "I’m afraid we can’t afford one," sighed his mother.
  But on the following day in came Amos, staggering beneath the weight of a brand-new video. tn requin
  "How on earth did you pay for that?" gasped his mothernike tn.
  "Easy, Mum." replied Amos, "I sold the television!"nike chaussures
nike air max tn nike shox

Post subject: An Explanation of Tardiness
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:28 am 

In some Government offices the clerks, upon arrival in themorning, have to sign their names in an“attendance book”.This book provides space for signature, time of arrival, and“remarks”. Ten minutes after the hour an official draws a redline under the last arrival's name, and all those coming subsequently are expected to furnish an explanation of their tardinessin the“remarks” column.nike air max tn

When a real“London particular①” occurs the number“below the line” is legion ;the first of them wirtes:“Delayedby fog,” and the rest scribble a“ditto”. puma chaussures

One morning—a foggy one—Mr. Jones became a proud father;but even this only caused him to be about eleven minutes late. Proudly he wrote in explanation:“Wife had twins,”which was followed in due course by the usual string of nike air max tn

[size=0]nike air max

nike air max 95 [/size]

Post subject: Forget the NFL, When does the NBA season start.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:10 pm 

The start of the NFL season is just one month away.[color=#ffffff]Christian Louboutin shoes
And here in Florida, there is an incredible excitement in air. We are counting down the days. Fans are rushing to buy tickets. They are bantering back and forth about whose team is better. There is championship fever in the air.

Yes, the NFL season is just four weeks from today, and we Floridians absolutely cannot wait for opening night … of the NBA season!louboutin shoes
It's OK, you can admit it. All of you NFL helmet-heads can come out of the closet and confess that you are much more excited about LeBron, D-Wade and Dwight than you are David, Chad and Josh.

[/color]Are you ready for some football? Click here to sign up for our College Sports newsletter

That would be David Garrard, Chad Henne and Josh, um, uh ... Freeman? Yeah, Freeman, that's it.

Those are the starting quarterbacks of the three NFL franchises in Florida. We know them in this state as the Jaguars, Dolphins and Bucs, but nationally they are about as anonymous as Matt Kuchar's swing coach.[color=#ffffff]NFL jerseys

Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew told ESPN the other day that the Jags are "America's Team." Puh-leeze. The rosters of our three NFL teams are closer in stature to America's Got Talent than they are to America's Team. Sadly, the Dolphins, Jags and Bucs aren't even the most intriguing NFL story in their own state.

What's it tell you when the biggest NFL personality in this state is Tim Tebow — and he plays 2,500 miles away in Denver?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying basketball is overtaking football in popularity in this state — that would be foolish. Even Magic coach Stan Van Gundy won't go that far.

"This is the first time in a long time that both in-state teams are expected to be among the best teams in the NBA," Van Gundy says. "Naturally, that makes the excitement for the NBA here in Florida as high as it has ever been. Still, I don't think anything can diminish Florida's love of football at all levels."NBA jerseys

Magic general manager Otis Smith grew up in Jacksonville and doesn't entirely agree with Van Gundy. Yes, there is an intense football passion in Florida, Smith says, but it's not necessarily at all levels.

"Football will always be king in this state, but it has nothing to do with the NFL," Smith says. "It has everything to do with college football. People who were born and raised here grew up on college football."

Exactly. College football is the reason Florida will always be a pigskin peninsula, but when it comes to professional sports, you cannot deny Florida is quickly becoming an NBA state.

Baseball, of course, is not even in the conversation. The Florida Marlins are next-to-last in the league in attendance while the Tampa Bay Rays, even though they have the second-best record in baseball, are 23rd out of 30 teams.

In the NFL, all three state teams are coming off losing seasons and are having problems at the box office. It's not surprising considering their story lines are almost non-existent.

Let's take the Bucs as an example. Seriously, can you think of anything or anybody on that team that is even remotely interesting?MLB jerseys

In Jacksonville, the biggest story line of the preseason came when NFL commissioner Roger Goodell essentially told fans in the city to either start filling the stadium or risk losing their franchise. It's reached a panic point where Mayor John Peyton is begging fans to buy tickets to avoid the league-high number of blackouts the Jaguars had last season.

As for the Dolphins, the only reason they are interesting is because they acquired talented but tempestuous wide receiver Brandon Marshall during the offseason. But let's face it, when LeBron, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and the Heat tipoff the season in late October, the Dolphins will shrink to the size of guppies.

Every Heat game this season is already sold out while the Magic will take a 75-game sellout streak into the 2010 season. The Magic have already sold a franchise-high 14,000 season tickets — 2,000 more than last season.

The Heat-Magic should be contenders for years to come. The Miami-Orlando rivalry has the feel, intensity and interest of Florida- Florida State. Decent tickets for the two teams' first game Oct. 29 in Miami are already going on-line for close to $1,000. If you tried hard enough, you could get a ticket to most any NFL game in the state this year for $10.

In Florida, there is but one reason to be excited about the start of the NFL season.

Because it means we will be four weeks closer to opening night in the NBA.[/color]

Post subject: ce dernier en la rejoignant
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:55 pm 

Cette ?ni?me sortie n'est pourtant pas sans risque. Cens? repr?senter au sein de cette direction Laurent Fabius, son mentor depuis le d?but de sa carri?re politique en 1980, il s'?tait d?j? brouill? avec ce dernier en la rejoignant.

Fin 2008, au lendemain de l'accession de Martine Aubry ? la t?te du parti, l'ancien Premier ministre lui avait vertement reproch? d'avoir pris fait et cause tn requin pour la nouvelle premi?re secr?taire, sans parvenir ? placer suffisamment de fabusiens ? des postes-cl?s.

Claude Bartolone ne le supportera pas et lancera apr?s cette r?primande : ? Je viens de divorcer une deuxi?me fois ! ? Des ann?es de vie politique commune vol?rent ainsi en ?clat

Post subject: wholesale lcd photo frames
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:17 am 

wholesale lcd photo frames from http://www.agoodseller.com/electronics-lcd-photo-frames-c-218_352.html