Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母。
Faint heart never wins fair lady.
Fair and softly go far in a day. 谦和稳重,前程远大。
Fair faces need no paint. 貌美毋须修饰。
Faith will move mountains. 精诚所至,金石为开。
Fall sick and you will see who is your friend and who is not. 困难见友情。
False friends are worse than open enemies. 明枪易躲,暗箭难防。
False tongue will hardly speak truth. 虚伪者不肯说真话。

if you went to buy nfl jerseys cheap ,please hit,you will find a Surprise.

Post subject: Learn chinese亲身经验,才是经验
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:45 pm 

Experience keeps no school, she teaches her pupils singly. 亲身经验,才是经验。
Experience must be bought. 若要得经验,必须化代价。
Experience teaches. 经验给人教训。
Experience without learning is better than learning without experience. 有经验而无学问,胜于有学问而无经验。
Extremes are dangerous. 物极必反。
Extremes meet. 否极泰来。
Eye for eye and tooth for tooth. 以牙还牙,以眼还眼。
if you went to buy :colts jerseys ,please hit,you will find a Surprise.

Post subject: JOKE HAHA
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm 

"Excuse me,but the seat you\'ve taken is mine." nike air max tn
"Yours?Can you prove it?" nike air max tn
"Yes,I put a cup of ice cream on it." nike air max tn
nike air max tn puma chaussures

Post subject: Always Thirsty
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:20 pm 

[align=left]"I had an operation," said a man to his friend, "and the doctor left a sponge in me." nike air max[/align][align=left]"That"s terrible!" said the friend. "Got any pain?" nike air max tn[/align][align=left]"No, but I am always thirsty!"nike air max puma chaussures[/align]

Post subject: My love is like
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:25 am 

My love is like the grasses nike air max
Hidden in the deep mountains.nike air max
Though its abundance increase,nike air max
There is none that knows.nike air max

Post subject: bar joke
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:32 pm 

A man sat down at a bar and told the bartender, "I bet you three hundred dollars that I can piss into the cup all the way over there on the other side of the bar and not miss a single drop."nike air max tn
The bartender said, "There is no way you can do that. Sure, I'll bet you three hundred dollars." nike air max
The man then begins to undo his pants and begins pissing. He starts pissing all over the bar, spraying on the bottles and the bartender, not making a single drop in the cup. nike air max 95
The bartender starts smiling and laughing and says, "That's it, you owe me three hundred dollars." nike air max
The man then gets up and walks over to the pool table and starts laughing and shaking hands with the men standing there. He walks back to bar, sits down and starts laughing at the bartender and hands him the money.
The bartender asks, "Why are you laughing? You just lost the bet."nike tnThe man said, "I'm laughing because I bet those guys over there one thousand dollars that I could piss all over you and your bar and you would still be laughing when I was done."

Post subject: Swine Flu
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:52 am 

The global pandemic that is Influenza H1N1, nike air max 90 more commonly known as swine flu, nike air max tn continues its rapid and virulent spread. Nike shox r4 torch The World Health Organisation reported the number of infected people to have reached 9,830 across 40 countries.
Chaussure Puma

Post subject: You are like a flower
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:34 am 

My love,  You are like a flower,nike air max tn
  So sweet and pure and fair.nike air max tn

nike tn

Post subject: Corruption
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:53 am 

At the height of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness. "Isn't it true," he bellowed, "that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?"

The witness stared out the window, as though he hadn't hear the question. nike tn

"Isn't it true that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?" the lawyer repeated loudly.

The witness still did not respond. nike chaussures

Finally, the judge leaned over and said, "Sir, please answer the question." nike air max

"Oh," the startled witness said, "I thought he was talking to you."nike shox

Post subject: Countdown to the start of NBA free agency
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:23 pm 

A look at the countdown to the start of the July 1 NBA free agency period, when stars such as LeBron James, Dwyane Wadeyouth MLB jersey, Chris Bosh and others are expected to hit the market:
___
DAYS REMAINING: 28.
OH, BY THE WAY: Game 1 of the NBA finals were Thursday night between the Celtics and Lakers.
ANOTHER NIGHT, ANOTHER INTERVIEW: A profile of James appeared on ABC's "Nightline," during which the star accepted a Knicks hat from interviewer Chris Cuomo. "It's a really nice, blue hat," LeBron said, deadpan, before going on to praise the franchise and Madison Square Garden. Also covered in the interview, during which James was not asked where he planned to play the next season, was his friendship with Warren Buffettwholesale NFL jersey, his support network of family and friends, and how he plans to adapt his game as he gets older.
THAT'S AMARE: The sports wagering site bodog.com lists Amare Stoudemire's odds of opening next season in Phoenix at 2-1. Him playing in Miami was listed at 14-5, the second choice. The long shot? New Jersey, 7-1.
SIGN OF THE TIMES: Chicago fans have posted their feelings toward James on a billboard close to downtown. It says:wholesale MLB jersey "Chicago Wants LeBron" in bold letters and includes six NBA championship trophies along with the phrase "Unfinished Business." The sign, mounted on the corner of Grand Avenue and LaSalle Street, was funded by donations from Bulls fans around the world who contributed through the website sendlebrontochicago.com.
WE WANT WADE: The Miami Heat's http://www.wewantwade.com page is nearing a milestone, now up to 989 pages of messages from fans pleading with Wade to stay put. Including this offering from a man identified only as AndresNFL jersey: "Dwyane, In my opinion I think you should stay in your hometown........Miami." Small problem with the logic — Wade's hometown is Chicago.
MIKE-D BOSH: Chris Bosh has a new job. For one day, anyway. He'll host ESPN Radio's "Mike and Mike in the Morning" on June 24.
TWEET OF THE DAY: The Bucks' Brandon Jennings is a free agent too. Sort of. "Me and my latest girl agreed to go (our) separate waysNFL jersey," Jennings posted Thursday on his Twitter feed, yungbuck3.